Filmed by Matt & Becca
Edited by Kara
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Things We LOVE about this Wedding (in no particular order):
1. The Super 8mm Footage. It was absolutely gorgeous and fit with the style and feeling of their day. It was the perfect way to capture all those “Wonder Years” moments full of laughter and smiles.
2. Katie surprising her Dad with a special gift that had him crying but still cracking jokes like “You’re going to make my make up run”. 🙂
3. How hard Stephen worked on his wedding day note to Katie. While the other guys were drinking and goofing off, he was hard at work writing a letter that made Katie laugh and cry.
4. The funny toasts given by Katie’s Dad & Sister.
5. The Flower Girl and the Ring Bearer constantly running around, and falling, throughout the day. We’ve never seen kids have that much fun at a wedding before.
Wedding Coordination: Brandy Childs
Ceremony Venue: St John’s Lutheran Church (Salisbury, NC)
Reception Venue: The Arbors Events
Photography: Crystal Stokes Photography
Caterer: Visions Catering
Florist: Aubrey Rich of Willow Floral Boutique
Cake Designer: Lisa Toohey of Cake Expressions by Lisa
DJ: Split Second Sound