Embedded Video Below is in HD. Press PLAY then immediately PAUSE and allow to fully load for best viewing experience.
When a father of the bride like Dr. Campbell, comes out in a kilt, no shirt and REQUIRES Lauren’s groom, Michael to dance in front of everyone in order to have his daughter’s hand…we know we are serving the right family. SO. MUCH. FUN.
Lauren grew up on Figure Eight Island, so this was the perfect spot for her dream wedding. And EVEN though everyone witnessed a torrential downpour of epic proportions (Amy captured the lighting in the film!), it still turned out to be a perfect day. Amy and Buck felt like they were welcomed friends as well. In fact, both mentioned they didn’t want to stop filming all the dancing and the insanely talented band.
Things we LOVED about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Scottish drum ritual (Father of the Bride 2012 award goes to Dr. Campbell)
2. Michael flips his bride while dancing any chance he gets
3. A S’more buffet at the reception
4. Lauren wouldn’t/couldn’t stop smiling while getting ready
5. The way Fiore Fine Flowers made the tent and tables look!
6. We couldn’t stop staring at the awesomeness of the pool that was converted to a dance floor.
7. Fellowship. It was evident that everyone present loved Lauren & Michael.