Editor + signature filmmaker
From the small NC mountain town of Brevard, Chris found his way to the beach and graduated from UNC Wilmington with a Film Editing degree. Chris assists Kara with all of our Feature Films and Highlights Films. He is also known for his talents as one of our Signature filmmakers. He also plays a mean guitar in his local band, Apollo Fire.
“At the heart of what I do, I love telling stories. I feel incredibly fortunate to not only do what I love everyday, but to also be able to be a part of something truly important. With every new wedding film, I take a moment to reflect that this is the biggest day in your lives, and I feel honored to be able to be a part of it.”
Fun facts about Chris:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Little kids who have cell phones.
2. Who is your hero?
My mom is my hero.
3. What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
Lots of hot sauce and barbeque sauce.
4. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
A guitar, a never-ending box of white cheddar cheezits, and a hammock.
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
6. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have?
7. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Immediately fly to Amsterdam and become a street musician.
8. If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Change everything in my wardrobe to pure gold.
9. What do you do for Life Stage Films?
I’m an editor.
10. What is your favorite thing about your job?
I really love the story telling aspect of editing. Watching the end product of a lot of hard work is really rewarding as well.
11. Name three things you LOVE:
My family, music, Calvin and Hobbs cartoons.
12. Name three things you HATE:
Croc shoes, almonds, intolerance.