Lake Gaston, NC // Filmed by Matt & Graham // Edited by Jordan // Music Licensed by The MusicBed
Things We Love About this Wedding:
1. Kirsten & Max’s Attitude! This was a backup location because their original wedding venue was ruined due to Hurricane Florence. It seemed meant to be up on the Lake!
2. The lake setting. This celebration seemed more like a family reunion than a wedding! Such a fun party right on the water!
3. Gotta love it when the groom cries!
4. Kirsten’s sparkly sneakers. Always fun to see a bride do something out of the ordinary.
5. The way they danced into the reception, giddy as could be!
Chateau of the Isle
Coordination & Design:
Zena Underwood of Knot a Second Thought
Knot a Second Thought