Embedded Video Below is in HD. Press PLAY then immediately PAUSE and allow to fully load for best viewing experience.
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The joyful joining of Scott & Tania’s two families.
2. The mix of chic style with nature. Indoor trees, gorgeous purple lighting, candle lined ceremony aisle.
3. Scott & Tania’s roaringly funny reception entrance.
4. All the upbeat dancing and impressive moves from all the guests all night long.
5. Scott & Tania’s adorable laughter during the first look & their first dance.
6. The unity cord that signified their unity during their ceremony.
7. Their gift giving before the ceremony. Scott got a bottle of wine & Tania cheered when Scott surprised her with a Louis Vuitton bag.
8. The Venue! Incredibly breathtaking high glass ceiling that makes you feel that you are getting married under the stars surrounded by all the lights and energy of downtown Charlotte.
9. Lastly, getting to transcribe & translate Tania’s Father’s super heartfelt speech. Luckily my husband is fluent in Spanish 🙂 -Kara
Wedding Designer- Hall & Webb Event Design
Wedding Venue – The Urban Garden at The Ritz Carlton
Photographer – Nathan Abplanalp Photography
Florist – Flowers by Lingky
Caterer – The Ritz
DJ – Split Second Sound