Embedded Video Below is in HD. Press PLAY then immediately PAUSE and allow to fully load for best viewing experience.
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
2. The small intimate feel of the wedding day with only a few guests in attendance.
3. The gorgeous interior and exterior of the City Club. I’ve never seen the inside so it was really fun for me to see all the unique decor especially during the beginning of the day.
4. Melissa’s snowflake hair pin given to her by her Mom.
5. All of Melissa’s really cool tattoos.
6. Shawn & Melissa’s first look.
7. Their short & sweet ceremony – very refreshing.
8. Their eclectic mix of music that they played throughout their day.
9. They way the smashed their cake instead of just eating it.
10. Shawn helping his Brother shave with a straight razor…ouch!
Ceremony Coordinator- Poppy Tugwell
Wedding Venue – City Club at de Rossett
Photographer – Eric Boneske Photography
Florist – Fiore Fine Flowers
Caterer – City Club at de Rossett
DJ – Shawn Booth with Active Entertainment
Cake Artist- Imaginary Cakes