Things we LOVED about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The intimacy of the occasion. Only Lisa, Matt, a friend, a photographer, and a filmmaker were in attendance.
2. Seeing two competing wedding photographers tie the knot! Matt McGraw marrying Lisa of Bella Rose Photography :).
3. All of Lisa’s jewelry and her diamond encrusted mini camera.
4. The time-lapse Matt got to shoot the day before the wedding.
5. The hotel where L&M stayed and got ready on the wedding day.
6. The tradition of adding a personalized lock to the Pont des Arts in Paris and throwing away the key in the river.
7. Their absolutely perfectly ceremony location in a park with the Eiffel Tower in the background and plenty of supportive onlookers who thought they were celebrities!
8. The photo shoot all over the streets & squares of the city.
9. The evening dinner boat cruise that ended with a spectacular light show.
10. We could go on and on…just watch 😉
Embedded film is in HD. Please allow proper loading time for the best viewing experience.
A HUGE THANK YOU to LISA & MATT from Matt D., Kara S., Chris M., & Amy W., for letting us be a part of your destination wedding and for trusting us with your incredible perfect memories.
Also, a huge thank you to Hooman Bahrani of Vesic Photography, the Saint James Paris Hotel, Bateaux Parisians Cruises, Sue Ward of Celebrants in France, and Jardin De La Madeleine :).