Filmed by Chris & Kenny
Song licensed by The Music Bed
Runtime 4 min 50 sec
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The beautiful downtown venues including Brian & Tiffany’s getting ready locations. I love their style. The Atrium is always a gorgeous venue for ceremonies. I love the secret urban garden feel that it has.
2. All the family that surrounded them during the day. Everyone was so close and genuinely cared about B&T. There were so many great toasts that I couldn’t choose just a few!
3. B&T’s in depth personal vows that made the crowd tear up and cheer and laugh.
4. The emphasis on Superheroes, specifically Batman, that Brian & his Groomsmen exhibited. Batman even makes an appearance on B&T’s wedding cake!
5. B&T’s back story. They’ve known each other for over 10 years and have been dating since they were young. All Tiffany’s sisters loved finally getting to call him officially their brother.
6. The sweet photo shoot moments between B&T that Chris caught on camera.
7. The custom details that were sprinkled throughout the reception venue. Scrabble Pieces, Leave a Message in a Bottle, the rows of cute pictures hanging on the brick walls, and more.
Film below is in HD. Please allow proper loading time for the best viewing experience.
Wedding Coordinator: Jennifer Rose of Salt Harbor Designs
Ceremony Venue: The Atrium
Ceremony Coordinator: Jill White
Reception Venue: 128 South
Photographer: Claire & Lindsey of Millie Holloman Photography
Caterer: 128 South
Cake Artist: Imaginary Cakes
Florist: Salt Harbor Designs
DJ: Active Entertainment
Brides Getting Ready Location: The Dames Inn