Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Cleveland, Ohio! Here at Life Stage we love to travel and getting to shoot in Cleveland and at the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame was an amazing experience! It was the type of experience that validates why we do what we do.
2. The gorgeous Catholic church where Erica & Stephen were married!
3. The Dancing! Erica & Stephen are both incredible dancers. Their choreographed first dance is a must see!
4. The Maid of Honor’s toast! It was very heartfelt and even ended with a Beatles quote. Very fitting.
5. The cute blue dresses that the flower girls wore.
6. All the amazing details at the reception. They even had fake paparazzi taking pictures of the guests as they entered!
Film below is in HD. Please allow proper loading time for the best viewing experience.
Ceremony Venue: St. Ignatius of Antioch
Reception Venue: The Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame
Event Coordinator: Ted Martinez
Photography: Millie Batista
Caterer: Executive Caterers
Cake Artist: Lolit Pozar
Florist: Ivie Joy Flowers
DJ: Rob Monastero