Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The LOCATIONS! Lauren & Mike picked the perfect most unique venues to have their wedding at. I loved the outdoor ceremony on the streets of uptown Charlotte & the ‘urban garden’ styled cocktail hour & reception.
2. Their super interesting wedding cake that looking like a multicolored glass creation.
3. Lauren’s spectacular dress that is unlike anything we have ever seen.
4. All their friends & family that have so much love for them both as individuals and as a couple.
5. Their ‘Perfect Pair’ SHOE CAKES! So cute and special.
6. Their love of running and that Mike proposed at the finish line after they ran a marathon together.
7. Lauren & Mike’s downtown photo shoot that got bombarded with Halloween partiers in awesome costumes. They had a great time.
8. All the eclectic details in the Luski-Gorelick Gallery. The art added a unique flare to their reception for sure.
9. Just everything about Lauren & Mike!! Congrats you two!
Wedding Coordinator: Courtney Arnold of Stellar Events
Ceremony Venue: Carolina Theatre Park
Reception Venue: Luski-Gorelick Center for Philanthropy
Getting Ready Location: The Dunhill Hotel
Photographer: Millie Holloman of Millie Holloman Photography
Band: Jessie’s Girls