Things we LOVE About this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Andy’s beautiful toast to Jane Andrews during their rehearsal dinner.
2. In fact, all of the toasts during the rehearsal dinner were great! You could really feel the love from A&J’s friends and family.
3. The picturesque hotel were Andy and Jane Andrews got ready.
4. The classic ceremony location at the Canterbury Chapel. We can’t imagine a more perfect place for A&J to have been married!
5. The Band! A&J chose “Life of the Party” as their wedding band and they were literally the life of the party (well besides A&J of course).
5. All the dancing at the reception. This was the type of party people will tell their kids about.
6. Andy & Jane Andrews’ confetti exit. They drove away in a Rolls Royce!
Ceremony Venue: Canterbury Chapel
Reception Venue: Greensboro Country Club
Wedding Coordinator: Mimi McGinn
Photographer: Kellie Kano
Caterer: Greensboro Country Club
Florist: Randy McManus
Cake Artist: Delicious Bakery
Band: Life of the Party