Things we LOVED about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Number one would have to be Ali’s Brother’s ceremony reading that he personally wrote. It was so beautiful and special and really stood out to me.
2. The stormy weather that did not hinder their day in the slightest. In fact it made for a beautiful backdrop and added a lot to the natural elements around them.
3. The spectacular reception details. I loved how all the plates & glasses sparkled underneath the line of chandeliers.
4. The flower girls were so adorable and absolutely hilarious. They’ve got some major dancing skills.
5. How teary David got when he say Ali walk down the aisle
6. The cigar bar during the reception.
7. When Ali saw her Dad for the first time before the ceremony. Such a precious moment.
8. Lastly, the fact that Ali & David are high school sweethearts and have been together for 7 years!
Film below is in HD. Please allow proper loading time for the best viewing experience. Also, make sure to hit full screen.
Venue: Lowndes Grove Plantation
Coordinator/Designer: Ooh Events! – Hannah Grogan
Photographer: Amelia & Dan Photography - Amelia
DJ: Eklipse DJ – Stephan Darby
Florist: Out of Hand
Officiant: Terri Wilson
Hair & Makeup – Allure Salon Inc