Filmed by Zach Edited by Kara
Song licensed by themusicbed.com. “Lost At Sea” by Isaac Hines
Embedded Video Below is in HD. Press PLAY then immediately PAUSE and allow to fully load for best viewing experience.
Things we LOVED about this wedding:
1. The calm relaxed nature of the entire day.
2. All of Kate & Kevin’s cocktail hour and reception details. - Loved the Tulips-
3. Kate & Kevin’s adorable dance moves full of twirls, dips, & high fives :).
4. The Farm!!! It is absolutely beautiful. Love all the trees, fields, horses, mountains. It was the perfect spot for this outdoorsy couple.
5. Kate’s long and intricate veil.
The Proposal, how’d it happen?:
Kevin planned the engagement to the n’th degree; the only thing he didn’t plan was the rain. A picnic on his farm would have been the perfect setting with a note tied to one dog and a ring tied to the other. Instead he had to settle for an impromptu abode proposal.
Ceremony Venue – First Presbyterian Church – Asheville, NC
Reception Venue – The Farm - Candler, NC
Photographer – Jen Yuson
Caterer – Blackeyed Susan
Florist – The Gardener’s Cottage
Band -Alternate Take